Salty snackers rejoice—Lay's is delivering new tasty flavors inspired by everyone's favorite restaurants around the country.
Five new flavors have hit the shelves, each inspired by iconic foods that are found in different regions of the US, including the beloved Philly Cheesesteak.
The five new flavors were chosen after Lay's crossed the country and stopped by different cities to find local inspiration. The full lineup of flavors is:
- Lay's Chile Relleno from Cocina Azul in Albuquerque, NM
- Lay's Kettle Cooked New York Style Pizza from Grimaldi's in New York City
- Lay's Nashville Hot Chicken from Party Fowl in Nashville, TN
- Lay's Philly Cheesesteak from Geno's Steaks in Philadelphia, PA
- Lay's Wavy Carnitas Street Taco from El Torito in Los Angeles, CA
The new flavors rolled out to stores last week. To get your hands on these new flavors, most retailers will be carrying them. The Chile Relleno will be exclusive to Walmart stores, however, so if you're in the mood for some New Mexican cuisine, you'll have to head to your nearest Walmart.
So whether you're a spicy fan or a more savory-salty kind of gal, there's a Lay's Restaurant-Style flavor for just about every taste.